WTB - Short Shifter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

As the title states Im looking for a cheap short throw... I want one so sell me one for cheap make sure the price includes shipping to 64015. I dont car about the brand or color.

Other cheap shit I need Integra shift linkage, shifter boot and knob. I have all the stock shit just dont want to use it. Let me know

Thanks,
Brian B'

Originally posted by Swift Tuner@Feb 17 2004, 12:48 PM
CHEAP= :ghey:

U pay for cheap......u get cheap.....

not always, i bought a surround sound system for my bedroom for 160 and shakes the house. also i got 2 10 inch subs and an 800 watt amp for $150 and it beats most of the system out there. and it all legit, i bought the subs and amp from my uncle cuz he upgraded.

plus i know the shifter would only be a temp, right B'

make the damn thing punks.
i have a "homefab" in my civic. works like a charm. e-mail me if you want me to tell you how or you want me to make you one. if you're not into that, then spend the 60 or 90 bucks to buy one. it's up to you. we have homemade in a rex, a civic, a wrx, an MR2, and a justy. if you'd like i'll hack yours to pieces and send it back to you, thats if you can go for a while without a shifter. if not I'll pick one up at the junk yard and send you that. Just so you know. i hate seeing people drop money on things that they could do themselves. now before you think that i am an idiot, this does not go for everything, if you don't have the right parts of knowlage then don't do it..

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Feb 17 2004, 12:49 PM
Thanks for the bullshit reply... I am low on cash and need these items ASAP.

Your welcome for the bull shit reply...... :puke:

Just warnin u..it is true for the most part when it comes to aftermmarket car $h1T

Back