WTB some more stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blackice90HB

I need another D16A6 harness side dizzy plug, I dont know where I left mine.
Also I need a Civic/Crx Si Wiring harness. I heard that you cant use a Si harness on a Std. Chassis, that's not true is it? I plan on ditching my D15 in Feb. for a D16A8 or 9 and I'm really not wanting to waste time hacking up my harness.

let me know asap, i got a D16A1 I/m to trade, all sensors, D16A6 injectors when the new D16A6 I/M comes........I gotta get this thing running

Quoted post[/post]]
I need another D16A6 harness side dizzy plug, I dont know where I left mine.
Also I need a Civic/Crx Si Wiring harness. I heard that you cant use a Si harness on a Std. Chassis, that's not true is it? I plan on ditching my D15 in Feb. for a D16A8 or 9 and I'm really not wanting to waste time hacking up my harness.

let me know asap, i got a D16A1 I/m to trade, all sensors, D16A6 injectors when the new D16A6 I/M comes........I gotta get this thing running
i'll try and see if I got another plug laying around. and no, you can't use the Si Harness. You need to use your the harness that came with your car and wire in for fuel injection and such... this will help you...

http://effinmotorworks.com/Effin_MPFI_swap.htm

fuck. well, I got a shit load of wiring schematics. I guess I just gotta get to slicin' and splicin'! Damn I hate wiring, not that I cant do it, I just prefer not to...... Rywire charges to much for their harnesses or I'd just have them do it. I cant belive I lost that damn plug tho. I went to go wire up the Dizzy and noticed I couldnt find the plug, I searched around the whole car and the ground. I prolly left it in the engine bay and it fell out. In that case, one the 483578758 neighborhood cats took it, stupid bastards.
I'm gonna need those plugs Chris, the ones to the ecu from the cylinder position sensor wiring. I do still need a SI harness though, If anybody has one. I dont want to get 47 different colors spool of wire.

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm gonna need those plugs Chris, the ones to the ecu from the cylinder position sensor wiring. I do still need a SI harness though.
ok...i'll try and cut them of for you later on. Why do you still need an Si harness tho? I gave you everything your gonna need to transfer over to MPFI.

Back