wtb: stock 97 civic engine trans axles intake etc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Baker

I need to put my car back to stock so I need a stock 97 or newer motor, transmission, axles, shift linkage, possiby wiring harness, throttle cable, intake and maybe some other parts.

I have cash or parts for trade

99 GSR trans
99 B18B with fried rings
b series axles
b series linkage
skunk 2 obd2-obd1 conversion harness
obd1 LS ECU

You need a stock motor? I have 3 d16Y8 heads that are in excellent shape. I also have the intake manifold, and stock intake box. I have a Y8 block, but it could use a good hone to clean up the bores. PM me if you need any of that.

My friend has a 97 dx engine and tranny complete with 79,000 miles on it. If ur interested i can see how much he wants for it?

definantly get me any info you can. Also where are you located?

I have a 96 dx engine with only 64k on it and i need a b18a/b ls complete engine i see you have a b18b engine is that a block or complete with out tranny or complete engine swap?

is it a full stock swap (axles, ecu, shift linkage etc) or just the engine and trans? What condition is it in and what are you looking for for it. the b18b is a complete motor but it neds new rings, I also have everything else required for a full swap, and I mean everything as its still sitting in my car right now.

I have a 95 dx motor and tranny and everything..it has like 140K miles on it...new belts were put on like 2 months ago....the only thing not stock on it is the exhaust manifold..and the tb and im have been ported and polished....I'll trade you all my stuff with cash for your B18b and tranny and axles and what not...

Originally posted by Baker@Jun 22 2004, 11:59 AM
is it a full stock swap (axles, ecu, shift linkage etc) or just the engine and trans? What condition is it in and what are you looking for for it. the b18b is a complete motor but it neds new rings, I also have everything else required for a full swap, and I mean everything as its still sitting in my car right now.

It's in excellent condition has only 65k on it.I cant includ the axles but the shift linkage and ecu i will . The ls engine you have needs new rings you said? is it just the long block or complete with tranny? and what condition and year is it?

i have a 99 ls long block, right now its got a gsr tranny with it but they can go together or I cna seperate them.

Originally posted by importjdmcivic@Jun 22 2004, 07:01 PM
I have a 95 dx motor and tranny and everything..it has like 140K miles on it...new belts were put on like 2 months ago....the only thing not stock on it is the exhaust manifold..and the tb and im have been ported and polished....I'll trade you all my stuff with cash for your B18b and tranny and axles and what not...

thats an obd 1 motor, so it won't work. It has to be 96-00

I've got a '97 civic EX motor (d16y8) w/ tranny and ecu. Has about 78,000 miles. PM me with a price. I live in El Paso, TX.

its still in my car so the only pictures i have are of it in the car. what would you want included with it since I have everything.

if you want pics just go in the gallery and look up mine. Theres pictures from when it was shipped to me and right after I put it in.

Well i would like it with everything i will need to have it runing once i get a tranny onto it ? How much would you let it go for and how many miles on it?

its it had 29k on it when i got it and its probably push60k right now, I'd have to go check the mileage on my car to give you an exact but its right around 60k. I would definantly be interested in your motor what kind of trade would you be looking at?

I duno my engine is probably worth just under 300 i guess right? we'll say 250 a regular b18b long block w/ around 25-35k is 750shipped what you think? also you said you have blown bearings?what you mean?

Originally posted by spydy43@Jun 23 2004, 03:43 PM
I have both a stock and injen intake for that motor plus various other parts.

for which motor, vtec or non? they use different intakes

Back