WTB Stock B series fuel rail/FPR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECPOWER

As the topic says, need stock fuel rail and fuel pressure reg.

Question, would one off of a 95 gsr work?
Arent they all pretty much the same?

no..GSR is different than the ls or b16 due to the manifold being inverted. I have a few of them lying around. shoot me an offer shipped for the set.

matt

Thats funny, I had one to a b18A.. I threw it in the box with my stock manifold when I sold it. Figured I would never need it so I just tossed it in there. So if you can figure out who bought the manifold, I'm sure they have an extra fuel rail/FPR.. lol

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I need one asap as i am selling the engine, and want to keep my aym stuff.
$20 shipped?

what motor is this going onto? how bout $30 shipped to make it worth my while? LMK

matt
It would be going onto a 1stgen b16 obd0, w/ stock im.
Where are u located?
I can send paypal payment to you, email me your adress and stuff, 30 is good if u can ship it out asap.

I have one froma 1st gen b16a, stock oem and ready to go.

paypal is bigmoneymatt@gmail.com $30 shipped. I can shipp it forst thing tomorrow usps priority. LMK

matt

located in So CAL!

just got it! thanks. I will be sending it out first thing tomorrow morning. I will shoot you a tracking number as soon as I have one. Talk soon. PM me if you need anything. I also have a ton, I a mean TON of misc swap parts, blocks, heads, etc. so if you need anything else, hit me up.

matt

heh, got a gsr short block, i may be looking for one. dedpending upon what car i buy.

Back