WTB: stock b16 or gsr short/long block only!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WTB: stock b16 or gsr short/long block only! No built shit, half ass rebuilds or poor man type r builds

If it is not a b18c1 or a b16 i dont want it

Nothing over 1000 prefer a short block

The cheaper the better.

Dont waste my time neither ill rip the oil pan and bearings and check it so dont bullshit me

MUST be local or within reasonable driving distance of 25401 martinsburg wv but if not lmk as i need this asap

Yeah well i am tired of dealing with people that sell junk busted ass motors. I am serious if you are selling something and you know it is bad and i rip it apart and tell you it is junk i would be mad.

Dont say that if you where buying a motor and someone ripped you off by telling you it was good you took there word (which in this day and age means absolutely nothing) and found it to be bad after spending 500 on a quote good short block you would be pissed about it.

If this offends you then you dont have any good block or the block you have something is wrong with it and you are trying to cover it up

If selling good stuff and your afraid of me pulling the motor apart to look at it then you must be selling junk busted shit.

i have a jdmb16 needs a bore but other then that its in good shape

Back