WTB: stock b16a cams from 94-97 delsol DOHC VTEC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRXSi86

Fatty
just like it says above, i need some cams, the ones i have are scored slightly, im building a b20vtec and wanna make sure its ood and reliable

I have a set of cams out of my 2000 si. They are in great shape, i switched to gsr cams for my new ls/vtec turbo setup. If you are interested i will let them go for almost nothing. They are just sitting around on my workbench. I can take detailed pictures of them upon request.

Forgot to mention, they are exactly the same cam that came in the del sol dohc vtec, except mine are much newer.

I need to get some batteries for my digital camera i will try to do that later today. Then i will send you some pics of them. I take $20 bucks for the cams and shipping should only be like $10. I have a paypal account also, but we can figure that out later. Im sure you want to get a look at them first. They also come with the factory camgears.

I sent you the pics to your email address. The cams have the same wear that any cam will. You said your other cams were scoured?? If its just the marks you see on the wear the cam caps hold them down thats pretty normal. The only cam that will look perfect in those areas are brand new ones. New ones would look like that after just a few miles.

nothe scxoring is bad, you can feel it scored in to it and the head has minor scoring too tht i need to get milled... but the pics look decent. ill send you and email about shipping, etc... you said yu want 30 for it right??

Oh, I see that would be bad. Yes, $30 shipped to your front door. My paypal account is the same email address I sent the last message from. Let me know what you want to do. Make sure you get me your name and address if you do send a paypal payment. Thanks.

Andy

yeh i will send a paypal payment... ill get you the payment sometime within the next week or so... thanks a lot

Back