1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB stock clutch disc, FS ACT clutch disc

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by precisionsir, Apr 16, 2004.

1. precisionsir

precisionsir Junior Member

well i'm new here but i bought an ACT clutch from some kid at school and its the right pressure plate but the wrong clutch disc. the disc is for a hydraulic b series tranny and i have a cable. i want $40 plus shipping for the disc.
    also i need just a stock clutch disc for a cable b series in good condition. please help me out. i need to get my car running again. :worthy:

2. jordan

jordan Senior Member

i dont see why the disc would make a difference i thought the input shaft on the trannys where all the same size on b series.

3. hybrid89

hybrid89 thistownsucks...

they are different.

4. precisionsir

precisionsir Junior Member

cable has a smaller spline than hydraulic. please someone hook me up with a disc or buy this one.

5. si punk

si punk Junior Member

I'm interested in the ACT Disc

6. quickls86

quickls86 New Member

act clutch

where are you located and if you want i have the disc that you need ill trade even trade mines new hardly broken in i bought it from a motor at my shop but the splines are to small...........................

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted