WTB stock clutch disc, FS ACT clutch disc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

precisionsir

well i'm new here but i bought an ACT clutch from some kid at school and its the right pressure plate but the wrong clutch disc. the disc is for a hydraulic b series tranny and i have a cable. i want $40 plus shipping for the disc.
also i need just a stock clutch disc for a cable b series in good condition. please help me out. i need to get my car running again. :worthy:

i dont see why the disc would make a difference i thought the input shaft on the trannys where all the same size on b series.

Originally posted by jordan@Apr 16 2004, 02:15 PM
i dont see why the disc would make a difference i thought the input shaft on the trannys where all the same size on b series.

they are different.

cable has a smaller spline than hydraulic. please someone hook me up with a disc or buy this one.

act clutch

where are you located and if you want i have the disc that you need ill trade even trade mines new hardly broken in i bought it from a motor at my shop but the splines are to small...........................

Back