1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FL WTB stock exhaust and rims for 00 Civic LX

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Kanned, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Kanned

Kanned Beast

As it says, I'm looking for a stock exhaust system from a 96-00 civic lx. Want the manifold down to the muffler preferably, minus the mounts and sensors. If you have just the manifold that will fit a d16y7, even if it's cracked, I'm still interested.

Also looking for a stock set of 4x100 14" wheels with or without tires. I have a set of mint 16" Rota J specials with good tires/universal bolt pattern on them that I may be willing to trade + cash.

I'm in the Martin County, FL area and would rather not deal with shipping on the bigger items. Local scrap yard is a fucking rip off, so here I am.

Emailing me at seantrain@gmail.com is the best way to get a hold of me.

Thanks,
    Sean

2. EatSleepJdm

EatSleepJdm New Member

I got a stock muffler in great shape
    Here is some pic of it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I live in Oklahoma City i can shipp for some extra money
    $40 pickup

3. EatSleepJdm

EatSleepJdm New Member

And i also have some fat 5's in ok shape with tires that have like 80% left on them 200 for them.

4. Kanned

Kanned Beast

Have a local sale pending atm for a manifold and pipe with muffler attached, which is what I would prefer. I have an aftermarket cat welded in atm that was done to quiet it down in a quick and cheap manner, so replacing it all would be the easiest way.

About the tires, I'd like to deal with something like that locally. Like I said, I'd rather not ship the bigger stuff like a complete system or rims/tires. Unless there's an Oklahoma City, FL idk about lol.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted