wtb swap mounts for crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey if you haven't had any luck yet or haven't bought new ones yet, i got some but they're currently in my crx but when i pull the motor here in the next week or so i'll sell em' if you want em'

im looking for some also. so if u still have shoot me a pm with price

price

whats ure location for shiiping but ill let em go for 100 plus shipping there brand new and i paid more than that fore them, unles u got some stuff to trade i need a b18c1 obd1 dizzy and the ecu side of the engine harness i gotta a rack of stuff

32934. dont think i have anything you would want for trade. 100 bucks sounds good though. im in florida

Need Info Swapping B18b1 Into A 1989 Crx!!!!!!!need Mounts And Conversion Kit For Hydro Tranny!!!!!!!

better of loosing that tranny trade it for the cable the conversion kit isnt worth it how much u want for the hydro trans i might be able sell it

Will The Og Trans From The Crx Fit The B18b1?????if U Can Sell The Tranny Sell It !!!!!how Much You Offering!!!!!!!!!!

i got some hasport mounts for sale also for cheap

the only mount that doesnt get used is right in front of the motor on the trans to the front crossmember bar

Back