Wtb: Swapped Ek Asap, Up To $10k, Have Cash

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GTIginsterVR6

As title says, I need a daily driver. I'd prefer a swapped ek hatch or sedan but will consider all ek's and even eg's. I also have a 92 civic cx hatch which we could figure into a deal.

I have the cash and want to find a car in the next week ideally, let me know what you have.

I have a complete B18B supercharged swap for your EG Civic. For $4800 I can give you the COMPLETE drop-in for that 92 CX (swap currently in 95 CX).
What area are you in?

i'm selling my car, asking $9400. :rolleyes:

click on my website to see it and drop me an email.

btw where are you located?

There's a guy in Memphis with an EK hatch with a body kit, wheels, dropped, H22 swap, and a few other parts asking 10k for it. Car's only got like 50k I think on the chassis. Swap is new and unmolested.

My cousin has a 94 Civic SI hatchback for sale. Comes with skunk2 springs, intake, 99/00 si front conversion, decent rims. Fully primiered and ready for paint. You can choose between either the stock sohc vtec motor, gsr b18c1, or ls b18 motor. He wants $4,000 for car with stock motor or $5,000 for car with swapped motor. Price is neogtiable though. He's interested in a stock cx or dx hatch. Lives in northern California. Reply if interested.

Back