WTB/Trade 94 Civic EX for Del Sol shell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SplitzO

I have a red 94 Civic EX with 170k+ miles on the body. Car does have a motor in it but the block is blown. Head is in good condition as is the tranny. Tranny and head were rebuilt 20k miles ago with new clutch as well. Car has a short shifter 4-2-1 header dropzone lowering springs only installed on the rear. Front springs are still in the box in the trunk. Car will also come with a cam gear, megan pulley and a AEM true power pulley. Car does need some paint but I dont want to rebuilt this car anymore. I am wanting to get a delsol and build that. Im in Horn Lake, Mississippi. email me at splitzo@gmail.com for pix.

What all was done to the car to blow the block? Just wondering as that will tell me what else could be wrong with it.

Nothing internal was done. there was no nitrous or turbo car just couldn't take it anymore. Was driving from FL to MS. Had made that trip to many times in the car. Car also has some carbon fiber tail lights. Clear corners. Straight pipe to a 3.5in muffler

Back