WTB Transmission swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ignorant import guy

Hey i need to buy a hydro tranny swap for my 1999 d16y i need nearly everything...transmission, clutch, flywheel, linkage, mounts, clutch master and slave cylinders with resevoir, all clutch lines, and if anyone has the rubber shifter boot/ seal that seals off the shifter that would be good also...i have very few of the small things: shifter, knob, pedals...let me know what you have. and unless you have at least 3 preferably 5 references to prove that you're a good seller don't even bother...let me know

Quoted post[/post]]
Hey i need to buy a hydro tranny swap for my 1999 d16y i need nearly everything...transmission, clutch, flywheel, linkage, mounts, clutch master and slave cylinders with resevoir, all clutch lines, and if anyone has the rubber shifter boot/ seal that seals off the shifter that would be good also...i have very few of the small things: shifter, knob, pedals...let me know what you have. and unless you have at least 3 preferably 5 references to prove that you're a good seller don't even bother...let me know

I have a 96 d16y8 tranny.with the shift linkage still hooked up to it.79,000 on the tranny. I have a clutch master.And i have pedals frrom a gsr that would work. And.....let me think..mmmm.I dont have a clutch. But i think i have the 96 used flywheel.slave cylinder still on the tranny. But no clutch lines or mount..

Lemme know!

Back