WTB Turbo and some other eg parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kermit5327

want to buy sell and trade a bunch of parts

im looking for all stock parts for a 93 4 door
hood
mirrors
front and back bumpers
passenger side skirt
tail lights
head light ( pref the ones were behind the light is black )
and a hood latch release ass.
prelude back seats
power antenna

i have parts for sale or trade
dual halo projectors - SOLD
cf altezza tail lights
a hood with some gay ass hood scoops
a front bumper and back bumper( back bumper has some cracks not bad easy fix for any one the can spray glass )
i have some ikon 17in rims some lipstick from the curbs but not much
and i might be willing to let go of some other parts just ask

i also have a y8 bare block and all the stuff that goes in it

ill have pics up in a few maybe if i can find my damn camera

Last edited:
here is all the parts that i have up for sale and trade all the body parts id like to trade for stock

IM also looking for any d series motor for a good price all i need is the long block i've got intake mani and all the other good stuff

just hit me up with any questions 859-835-2557 call text or pm or post on here

pretty sure the cam is aftermarket idk who by every thing is for d series motors thanks

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Last edited:
hey

That fly is a fidanza and it's a good one. How much for the dual halo projectors and
cf altezza tail lights???? Also It look like you got a nice turbo set up would you want to sell that as well??? LOL;) Let me know Wolfy:rolleyes:

i'd like to trade them for stock and the turbo set up not really lol its blown and there is a hole in the down pipe i'd also like to trade the intercooler for either a side mount or a black one but not really looking to sell it lol

id love to buy that but i really dont have that kinda money im looking for something in the cheap mans range like 200 lol

thanks man i know some one's gotta wanna help me get this rice shit off my car

ok so i just got off the phone with my local junkyard and they want to charge me 300 for hood front and back bumpers mirrors tailights and side skirt..

someone has got to be wanting to get rid of there shit for cheaper then 300

hey

I would send you more things for your car but I am a out of the green $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ lol.:rolleyes: bump

I got mirrors/headlights/antenna. I can email or post pictures tomorrow, because I know at least the mirrors are not in the best condition. Are those hood scoops actually functional or just duct taped on? How much are you looking to get for the rims/tires?

;no there not functional at all and im looking for around 300 or 400 idk how much they go for at all and that would be cool cuz i really need them parts

Back