WTB: Turbo D-Series Rods/Pistons

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

riceracerex

D-Series Ninja
What Up Honda Homies? I am building a Turbo Setup, Naaah Mean?
Just posting up to see if anyone would like to give up their Rods or Pistons. Anything for boosted applications and any other parts I could possibly use for the head. I also need a D16y8 Head and any other parts for it. Thanks Guys and Merry Christmas! :D

Bump, A 3 Bar Map Sensor or Possibly a z6 head if I can find the answers I need about swapping it onto a y8 Block. I know the studs but will need info on ecu, wiring, dizzy, timing, etc...

What is included with the head? Intake manifold, Fuel Rail and everything?

i have a y7 bottom end with a z6 head with arp head studs vitara pistons eagle rods arp rod bolts y8 intake mani greddy turbo mani with a td04 si hydro trans basically full set up with mazda rx7 460 cc saturated injectors i am willing to part with going with a type r swap in my delsol it needs to have a new vc gasket put on and a new dizzy as i don't have a z6 dizzy

ive got some vitaras on star rods, tapped oil pan, fresh t25, 2 t3s dsm bov w/ pipe, 1gen afc, t3/hf adapter plate, oil lines for t3 lmk

I have not heard of "Star" Rods before soo, I am a lil' skeptical about them? Anyone use these before and have any links to the distributor? I am looking for the Custom Lenght FJT rods for the Vitara Pistons.. :( Can you post specs/pics? Thanks and anyones help would be amazing!! I am about to finish up this build and get it dropped in the crx very soon. I looked at fjdistributors.com and everything seemed like it was on back order. I don't feel like waiting a month when I order parts so I decided to wait and make sure they have something in stock. THANKS HS'ers.

i can post pics if ud like. they ran in y7 for about 1000 mi b4 the ebay turbo took a shit and sent pieces into the intake(no ic) lmk

Back