WTB turbo kit for K20a3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FLCL7777

As was stated, im looking for a turbo kit compatible with the k20a3, preferably a smallish one.

it all is going into a 98 honda civic

ty, will be fielding offers

paying very very well

hey man whats up

hey whats going on man i have been looking online all day today to see if anyone wanted to trade or buy a k20a3 and/or turbo and i saw this on here so i joined. My names orlando by the way im in the army im deployed right now. Got a 2003 civic si with a k20a3 and greddy turbo kit. I want to get a k20a2 so I'am selling both my engine and my turbo i can sell them both together or seperately doesn't matter. My engine has 48000 miles and the turbo has maybe 2000 miles on it i bought it from turbo kits.com year and a half ago for $2800. All this is located in jacksonville, nc i can show you whatever pictures you want to verify to you i have all this. Tell you the truth i dont know how much i wanna sell all that for i was thinking around 3500 for engine and turbo so you can offer from there. My email is stunt2001ny@yahoo.com email me man and we can definitely work something out okay?

Back