wtb: turbo parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Matts96HB

VIP
So, a bunch of my stuff was stolen out of my garage, and now I have enough money to start buying it back. A friend gave me an ebay mani and turbo but im very scared to use that shit on my car.

I need the following:

Charge Piping for a 96-00 Civic. (If fab work is needed, thats no problem)
Oil lines for the turbo
OBD1 p75 ecu
Downpipe (pref. 5 bolt pattern since ebay turbo in my garage is 5 bolt)

I COULD USE the following:
A decent manifold (flanged for a t3)
T3/T4 hybrid turbo good for ~400 whp ( I DO NOT WANT EBAY SHIT, IVE ALREADY GOT ONE)

If I cant find a decent turbo/mani setup ill just slap the ebay one on there and pray.

Bump if u look. Thx.

I have a peak boost mani FTW, charge piping, and oil lines. Let me know if interested.

Shoot, I guess it didn't go through. I'm on 56k internet right now, so I'll have to just write a reply. I was just wondering what kind of condition its in, and what style is it? I know you said SS, is it log, mini ram, ram? Thanks.

It is new never been used it is a log manifold they work great I made 523whp in my si whit an identical one. Let me know

Thanks for the pics, im considering. Do you know what wastegate its flanged for? I don't recognize the flange style.

its flanged for an hks or you can get a different flange for whatever you want from erl for like 25 bucks if you want something different. let me know

Back