wtb: vtec head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tphan4

gsr or b16....lemme know what you have

and prices...either picked up or shipped to 01923

i have a b16 already tapped for ls/vtec. i think it has like 40k on it but i really dont remember. its complete but the cams and valve cover arent in or on. ill let it go for like $450ish. and since you live in mass i could meet you half way or something, to avoid shipping. let me know what you think.

ps-if your building an ls/vtec, i have almost all the parts. wanted to build another one but money ran low and i think im changing directions. i want to swap out the slushbox next now.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Feb 3 2005, 06:11 PM
i have a b16 already tapped for ls/vtec. i think it has like 40k on it but i really dont remember. its complete but the cams and valve cover arent in or on. ill let it go for like $450ish. and since you live in mass i could meet you half way or something, to avoid shipping. let me know what you think.

ps-if your building an ls/vtec, i have almost all the parts. wanted to build another one but money ran low and i think im changing directions. i want to swap out the slushbox next now.
[post=455978]Quoted post[/post]​

what are all other parts that you have....and yes I am building ls/vtec

the complete head
gsr oil pump(cleaned and inspected)
gsr timing belt kit with water pump(new)
gsr pistons
str cams for the b16 head(new)

i think thats it. ill have to check the garage for more. i didnt get too far before i realize it wasnt happening. i also have some other none related stuff for sale. i think i can let it all go for around 1000, but thats just a quick guess. i actually spent like 2000 last fall but it wasnt only car parts so i got to figure out where it all went. its late and i dont feel like adding it all up.

i will negociate prices but i got to know soon, or else im going to post them on ebay.

Back