wtb weird request

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lshatchcx18

i need this cam cap for a b16
cap.jpg

lol I need that too, good luck I just stopped searching. You can use gsr and b16, anything vtec. search around for a blown head..

Quoted post[/post]]
lol I need that too, good luck I just stopped searching. You can use gsr and b16, anything vtec. search around for a blown head..
i found 2 people with 1 didnt have the right the other is going to send me pix tonight so i can see if its the right 1. ive had a harder time finding more comman parts than this thing.

:laugh: you asked for this on high altitude imports. good luck finding one I am sure there is someone here that has a bad head.

Quoted post[/post]]
you can try to buy it from http://www.acuraautomotiveparts.org or http://www.hondaautomartiveparts.com

not sure on teh prices... good luck find it.

"That part is meant to be sold with the head. If you replace that part from another engine you will most likely need to line bore that cam journal. Those caps are line bored from the factory and will usually only fit the head they came with.
have to buy the compete head"

ripperbone your name looks familiar are the guy i traded a msd setup with. yah i posted it on like 7 forum with the hopes somebody would bite.

Quoted post[/post]]
ripperbone your name looks familiar are the guy i traded a msd setup with. yah i posted it on like 7 forum with the hopes somebody would bite.
:laugh: I am the one you trade a msd setup with. good luck hope you find what you need

why do you need it? You didnt cross thread the hole did you? lol. thats what i did. Any way i'll look around for you but its gonna be like finding treasure.

Quoted post[/post]]
why do you need it? You didnt cross thread the hole did you? lol. thats what i did. Any way i'll look around for you but its gonna be like finding treasure.
a customer bought a head from a guy an it didnt come with 1.

good luck dont break a cam i have had it happen

i know of a very reputable head builder that threw away about 20 heads because a new person in the shop mixed thes up and they didnt know whick ones went with what head and didnt want to chance it you are playing with tight clearnaces becarefull

Quoted post[/post]]
good luck dont break a cam i have had it happen

i know of a very reputable head builder that threw away about 20 heads because a new person in the shop mixed thes up and they didnt know whick ones went with what head and didnt want to chance it you are playing with tight clearnaces becarefull
ya my customer only has enough cheese to do this once so im going to have it remachined to fit.

ive been told that this stillisnt good because it is your bearing surpace it has the be micropolished and it is a 0.0005 tolerance 1/2 thousandth of an inch is very close fit just be carefull

Back