1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wtb: Wheels

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by BlackJDMdeath, Feb 14, 2003.

1. BlackJDMdeath

BlackJDMdeath Senior Member

sup im looking for a set of 4 16 inch black rota slipstreams in the prelude bolt pattern and offset, also looking for 2 of the same only in a 15 for the track. no crackhead prices please...
    Zac

2. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

Talk to jason at ALLJDM.com member name and AIM: alljdm. I just bought a set of ciruit 8's from him, and they should be delivered today (common ups you can do it :) ) Even though his website may not have the wheel in that size or bolt pattern, he can get order them and he won't rip you off.

3. Full-Race Henry

Full-Race Henry 9.616 @ 159.16 mph

I can get you a set if you want. Let me know if you havent gotten them yet

4. BlackJDMdeath

BlackJDMdeath Senior Member

well actually it looks like im going to have to hold off for about a month for the wheels, im getting a flywheel which is going to take a decent chunk of money, im doing this first because i have the tranny out right now rebuilding it- might as well do it while it's out!
    thanks anyway... i will be interested in about a month though, you can message me and we can discuss prices if you would like.
    Zac

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted