WTB: Wire Harness,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dymond

Turns out that the fucker that sold me my EG Hatch hella rigged the wiring from the ECU. I need to get a new wire harness, but i'm not sure what kind I need. It's a OBD1 D15B (USDM) '95 Civic. Anyone happen to know and/or have the wire harness that I need? I'd appreciate any help, thanks.

Okay... it turns out that the ecu i have is a 37820-P07-l00. I did a little research and found out that it's a stock ECU for a D15Z1. Does this ECU suffice for my D15B? I'm hella confused as to what I should do because I needed to get this thing smogged soon, but can't until i fix my wiring problem.

*Edit* I think i put this thread in the wrong section, if someone could move it, I'd appreciate it lol

Now it turns out that I don't even know which d15b i have. Apparently I might have either the d15b vtec-e or the regular vtec. Not sure how to find out... anyone happen to know?

If your intake ports are normal size then you have the regular V-tec if you have the smaller ports then it's V-tec E. You would have to remove the intake manifold to find out.

If your intake ports are normal size then you have the regular V-tec if you have the smaller ports then it's V-tec E. You would have to remove the intake manifold to find out.

Appreciate the input. I'm gonna do that first thing tomorrow. Thanks :]

Back