WTB: woodruff key (any honda/acura model)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

awptickes

unimpressed by you
VIP
Either I lost mine that came with the cam (doubtfull) or it never came with one. So, can someone sell me one?

I've got the y8 head and an aftermarket cam gear, but the 99 si b16 is one of the few engines with woodruff keys instead of having them integrated into the cam gear.

It's really hard for me to get official honda parts here, especially since most auto parts stores don't like to ship USPS.

The honda part is: "7264 KEY (25.4X13)" My local dealer wants 19 Euro for it.

It cost me ~$5USD from the dealership; I had trouble finding one too.

Good luck with your search. I don't know how much it costs to send a regular envelope via USPS to you; but you can have someone in the states buy one and ship it to you.

It cost me ~$5USD from the dealership; I had trouble finding one too.

Good luck with your search. I don't know how much it costs to send a regular envelope via USPS to you; but you can have someone in the states buy one and ship it to you.

It'll cost whatever postage for a letter is now. 42 cents?

Thanks, I'm looking at about every honda dealer in an hour's drive.

i dont know if you have an advanced auto in germany, or evcen a auto zone but if you do you can buy a pack of different sized woodruff keys for like $1.50-$2.00, find you thats fits perfect or one slightly larger and use a file to file it to fit, or hold it with a pair of vice grips and use a grinder,

i may have a couple left in my garage, i
'll check later and let you know.

Back