WTB/WTT: 1992-93 Accord 2door- preferably not running/blown motor/no m

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stmotorsports

I'm looking for a 1992-93 Accord 2door coupe with a good body and interior (ie-minimal to no rust, not crashed or bondo'd, etc). The cheaper the better so if it's not running/blown engine/bad trans/missing motor or trans/etc- that's pretty much perfect, I would be planning on swapping in an H22 anyways. Car has to have clean title, and preferably black or grey interior- NO red or blue interior! Sorry but that's one of the main reasons I want to get rid of my '91... :p

If anyone has anything like this laying around or knows somebody that does and they want to just bail on it for cheap or trade up/down/even for $$ + other stuff, I have a running good condition 1991 Accord LX coupe with TONS of new parts, very good condition 1994 Civic EX coupe with minor mods, good condition 1992 GMC Jimmy (S-10) 4door LT (leather/power everything/ac/cruise/etc) with a 5.7L V8 swap, also tons of S-10 truck/misc GM parts, d-series stuff and misc. F/H/K motor stuff, Go-ped stuff, computer stuff, snowboard gear, etc etc... I'm sure we could work something out :cool:

Still looking for one of these

If I can find body repair panels I *may* be interested in looking at cars with some rust in the usual spots but ideally hoping to find a rust free or mostly rust free car...

anyone?

Back