wtb/wtt 90-93 integra rear

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
i need the rear bracket from a 90-93 integra..the one that connects to the engine and hooks to the rear mount...

i have a 94-01 bracket that i can trade or just name a price

one yard wants 50 and the other wants 25...but i have to pull the bracket myself..thats not an option seeing how it will take me literally forever because of the limited space i have to work and im not laying on a muddy ground :D

if your afraid of getting dirty you shouldn't even be messing with cars...lol
im not afraid to get dirty..i just dont feel like laying on the ground after all the rain/snow weve gotten...i wont be able to work:D

and yea im sure the 94 wont work..its bigger than the 90...it sets the tranny waaay to far forward and the mount wont even come close to lning up correctly

awesome...do you know exactly how much it is??and did you get it from acura or honda?

Well first I get stuff at a discounted price and it was like 40 bucks. I got it from the Honda dealer but they will order Acura parts also. Not all Honda dealers will order Acura parts unless they are a dealer for them.

Back