wtb z6 head and valve cover

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ive got one,ill get you the shipped price asap..
prolly gonna be like $130

edit!!! eaxactly where are you located?

Last edited:
injen- maybe we can work something out because i would like to get rid of it maybe some cash and the head i just need to get rid of it its an empty bottle and needs what i mentioned

fiber- im a little iffy about a head that has unknown mileage and is missing some valves

yea i still have the head and i do still want the nitrous,i actually ran into a problem today with my water bill,soo how much cash are yo gonna want??its gonna cost me $30 to ship the head,,and i wanted $100 for the head,,
and ive still gotta buy the shit to get my motor running

i might be able to do 100 plus the head??
jus lemme know,i really want the nitrous but after shit came up im cuttin short on cash

well you said it was a complete head with valve cover and vtec solinoid right? does it come with the dizzy or no?

its got the whole head(cam,rocker assembly,cam caps,valve cover)the dizzy was junk so i threw it out,the only thing you will need is your valve cover bolts(mine were stolen from my garage)

edit!! and the solenoid is almost brand new,,its got perfect wiring clips

they only thing that is missing is the gauge and the tank straps its got everything else and its all assembled i just never put it in my car and it only has the one nozzle on it i cant remeber where i put the other ones

they only thing that is missing is the gauge and the tank straps its got everything else and its all assembled i just never put it in my car and it only has the one nozzle on it i cant remeber where i put the other ones
ok so will you take 100 plus the head?

Back