WTB ZC Half Shaft

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECPOWER

WTB ZC half shaft for the dohc zc swap in a crx.
Friend is doing a swap soon, thanks.

Originally posted by phyregod+Sep 19 2005, 05:24 PM-->
Originally posted by VTECPOWER@Sep 19 2005, 04:18 PM
phyregod
@Sep 19 2005, 05:17 PM
I've got one, $65 shipped.  Its in great shape..  PM Me.
[post=556754]Quoted post[/post]​

Can you send pics to matt_simko@hotmail.com
Thanks
[post=556756]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll try to get em later tonight.. I'm at work atm.
[post=556757]Quoted post[/post]​

Do you have the 3 bolts that go along with it as well?

Buy the SOHC.. Use the money saved to put toward a VTEC head.. DUH.

How much are you paying for the Si trans, and where are you?? I have a ZC trans sitting here.. a real, JDM, ZC, Drool if that makes you drool, Trans. With the half shaft. All you will need is some axles. I would be willing to let it go for say.... one Millliioonnnn dollllarz...... Obo..

It is closer ratio than the Si, much better in my opinion. I'm thinking about putting the Si final drive in the ZC... It would be the best D-series trans you can get... Hrmmmm...

ah well, I'll quit thread jackin ya.

Im the one doin the zc swap. I was just wondering if you still have the zc trans up for sale? If so how much do you want for it, and does it grind any gears.

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@Sep 20 2005, 08:44 PM
Pics?
Let me know, cash in hand.
[post=557390]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm going through hell... I have a shop that is full of d series stuff.. Didn't find the half shaft last night, didn't look tonight.. got busy..

Damn, I'm a lazy bastard...

I do still have the si, zc, and dx transmissions.. soon to be added to the infinitive pile of d series trannies? the cx.. I'm collecting the whole set :huh:

No, I don't have the 3 bolts, you aren't quite that lucky : )

Originally posted by phyregod+Sep 20 2005, 11:19 PM-->
VTECPOWER
@Sep 20 2005, 08:44 PM
Pics?

I'm going through hell... I have a shop that is full of d series stuff.. Didn't find the half shaft last night, didn't look tonight.. got busy..

I do still have the si, zc, and dx transmissions.. soon to be added to the infinitive pile of d series trannies? the cx.. I'm collecting the whole set :huh:

[post=557452]Quoted post[/post]​

How much would u want for the zc trans?

The 3 bolts are like $8 shipped on ebay, so he will be ok there, but help a brotha out with the zc half shaft and trans, thanks!

Originally posted by phyregod+Sep 20 2005, 11:19 PM-->
VTECPOWER
@Sep 20 2005, 08:44 PM
Pics?

[post=557452]Quoted post[/post]​

Need the halfshaft asap. Talk to VTECPOWER about payment.

Back