wtf again? More crazy ads.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

awptickes

unimpressed by you
VIP
Srsly. WTF B?

I know the ads are supposed to be targeted, but I don't have HIV. I would venture to guess that most of the people on here don't have it either, because they don't have sex.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-07-10 at 9.19.01 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-07-10 at 9.19.01 PM.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 83
  • Screen shot 2010-07-10 at 9.19.16 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-07-10 at 9.19.16 PM.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 88
From the website:

In the HEAT study of 688 patients, 68% became undetectable at 48 weeks. HEAT study defines undetectable as less than 50 copies/mL. Baseline median T-cell count for patients receiving EPZICOM was 214 cells/mm3, and at the 48 week mark patients saw an increase of 201 cells/mm3 in their T-cell count.

Indication

EPZICOM, in combination with other antiretroviral agents, is indicated for the treatment of HIV-1 infection in adults.
EPZICOM is one of 3 medicines containing abacavir. Before starting EPZICOM, your healthcare provider will review your medical history in order to avoid the use of abacavir if you have experienced an allergic reaction to abacavir in the past.
In one study, more patients had a severe hypersensitivity reaction in the abacavir once-daily group than in the abacavir twice-daily group.
EPZICOM should not be used as part of a triple-nucleoside regimen.
EPZICOM does not cure HIV infection/AIDS or prevent passing HIV to others.

IE: it just makes your infected ass live longer, so you can spread it to more people.

you probably read the thread about "no more hiv" posted in the lounge yesterday or the day before.

the internet is smarter than you think it is....

i never see anything that cool. its usually small business, ipads, lymhoma :wtf:

its not just where you go on here, its where you go everywhere on the internet. If you accept cookies (and you 99.9999% of the time do), ads (and other) scripts can find out where you've been and show stuff appropriately.

I also dont have teh HIV, and/or have never had an intimate encounter with a woman and seen it the other day. I had to lol.

Srsly. WTF B?

I know the ads are supposed to be targeted, but I don't have HIV. I would venture to guess that most of the people on here don't have it either, because they don't have sex.

You must not have picked up on my sarcasim.

Ya keep making those sweet videos. Someday you'll be famous.

Back