1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTF! Anyone around Seattle $$$

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by 93cxhatch, Mar 1, 2005.

1. 93cxhatch

93cxhatch Senior Member

I have a rear bracket from a 94+ integra and the top tranny mount as well. For some reason when the motor was out of the vehicle the bracket seemed to line up just fine and now that I have it in it seems like I can't get the holes to line up???? When I bolt the bracket to the rear mount and then the top bolt on the tranny the lower two holes don't line up and then when I put the bolt in the bottom hole none of the other ones seem to line up??? I have an integra gsr tranny in an eg, do I need to make sure the rear bracket is from a gsr??? or do I just need to figure out a way of lining them up????? I have spent countless hours trying to line up these holes, if someone else was to come out to my house and line these up I would be willing to pay them $150 for their troubles. I am really annoyed with the whole situation right now.

2. bunson2001

bunson2001 Member

I had to use the rear bracket from my gsr when I put it in my eg, I'm pretty sure the eg rear bracket won't work without fabrication...

oh wait i just saw that you were using an integra bracket, Im not sure whether the non gsr brackets are different or not, I would assume not but then that might make an ass out of me so don't take my word for it

3. jdm00civicex

jdm00civicex Member

make sure its not a bracket from a 99-00 civic si, im pretty sure all 94+ integra manual tranny brackets are the same. if u wanna get a new 94+ integra gsr or any integra model brackets goto www.acuraautomotiveparts.org. good luck

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted