wtf?? awd/rwd integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, that guy is famous. he was drifitng that car. its legit. he used a full b20 i beleive...

FWD...put an FWD trans in

AWD...use the CRV trans

RWD...not really unless its a custom trans you'd only make like 20% of the power to the rear wheels. I could be mistaken though.

braille was the shop that did the article with honda tuning a while back. i think its the same car. in the last installment they updated the bumpers and sprayed the whole thing championship white. i would rock it.

but if my memory serves me correct its a 94 ls with like 200k on it that they took from a junkyard.

Quoted post[/post]]
braille was the shop that did the article with honda tuning a while back. i think its the same car. in the last installment they updated the bumpers and sprayed the whole thing championship white. i would rock it.

but if my memory serves me correct its a 94 ls with like 200k on it that they took from a junkyard.

Yeah, this is the same car...I've got that article somewhere...

And I thought it was one of the guys that worked there's cars...

hmm...

dunno, I'm too lazy to find the mag and find out for sure.

definitely a sick-ass car though

awesome...I saw a while back posted about a del-sol converted to RWD using CRV drivetrain. Pretty sick though.

oh fucking yay
here comes 67854278952789 threads asking about doing this setup

I saw this car in person. At the Drift Showoff after the PPIHC in 04'. It was awesome! The guy could drift it just as good as all the Falken boys and their Nissans! :p

Back