wtf!!.. Detroit shootings

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and people say Cali is bad...shit we never have random people just killing others or shooting up schools, ect... it might be over some stupid gang shit or whatever but never just innocent people like that...

detroit is a fucking mess. why anyone still lives there is beyond me. There's no jobs. it's all gangs.

MOVE the F out of there.

detroit is a fucking mess. why anyone still lives there is beyond me. There's no jobs. it's all gangs.

MOVE the F out of there.
:lol:

I've heard that there is an area in Philly that is considered the worst place in the whole United States. Any truth to this?

:lol:

I've heard that there is an area in Philly that is considered the worst place in the whole United States. Any truth to this?

Right outside of philly.

Camden, NJ.

It was rated the worst city in America many years running and had the #1 murder rate in the country.

Its between Trenton, NJ and Philly, Pa.

West Philly is no good "hood" either. Thats where Will Smith is actually from and I've walked those streets at 3a.m.. People thought I was crazy and screaming shit at me.

Right outside of philly.

Camden, NJ.

It was rated the worst city in America many years running and had the #1 murder rate in the country.

Its between Trenton, NJ and Philly, Pa.

West Philly is no good "hood" either. Thats where Will Smith is actually from and I've walked those streets at 3a.m.. People thought I was crazy and screaming shit at me.
and here I was planning a trip to go visit my cousin and her boyfriend in Jersey and planning on going from Jersey to Philly to get a real fucking CheeseSteak... it's ok now, i'd rather get killed out here:ph34r:

Back