Wtf fleas!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FUCKING bULLSHiT

I just saw a live one. I killed that fucker. Hes dead. Im doing another bomb tomorrow just to be on the safe side.

IF this lingering poison can potentially harm me . . . it will definitely kill any stragglers right?
read my previous post:p

i told you!!!!

So there is this homeless guy i always feel bad for. I bought him a new pair of sneakers from K-mart. I stayed with him for like 5 mins while he put em on. Thats probably where the fleas came from... Ive been showing apts for a while now and this has never happened. Damn homeless guy. He says hi and shit to me now >>.

So there is this homeless guy i always feel bad for. I bought him a new pair of sneakers from K-mart. I stayed with him for like 5 mins while he put em on. Thats probably where the fleas came from... Ive been showing apts for a while now and this has never happened. Damn homeless guy. He says hi and shit to me now >>.

See, charity never helps. It comes right back around and bites you in the ass.

"No good deed, goes unpunished" - Claire Booth Luce

Now for the :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sorry you got fleas :ph34r:

Damn... Fleas suck dick. But I don't feel sorry for you at all. Just cuz you did it wrong.... You shoulda stayed far far away from the homeless dude. For example... Drive by and toss burgers and shit... Keeping the distance + helping out FTW

Setting off another bomb when i leave for work today. Im not going to run any fans or the air conditioner this time . . .

oh fuck!!! i just remembered a trick my grandfather taught me...fill up a bowl with water..pour some vegetable oil in the middle of it and set it in the middle of the floor...just wait until you get home there should be sooo many fleas in it...keep repeating until you see no more fleas...and keep bombing...
also run the AC as much as possible to keep it cool..fleas die in the cold..

dude fleas suck. pest control man out there. Its going to take multiple flea sprays along with steaming of the carpet.

dude fleas suck. pest control man out there. Its going to take multiple flea sprays along with steaming of the carpet.

Luckily I have hardwood flrs, makes spotting the dead ones quite easy. Im on my 2nd "treatment" cycle today. Ill let u guys know how many dead things are on my floor when i get home.

EDIT:

Just got home. Found a few more corpses lying around. The heat is hopefully off for a while. I'll keep my eyes out for any more of these bastards. If i see more of them ill get more bombs and keep doing what I have been doing. The bombs killed many more of the fleas than did the spray which i put on my bed.

Last edited:
try one of these

flamethrower.jpg

You know I find that fire solves a great deal of problems. So I must second E's suggestion.

Why dont you try that shit for dogs? frontline works great for my dogs, killed all the fleas on them and they dont come back.

George Carlin said:
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

:)

Back