Wtf fleas!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MAJR UPDAT

My neighbor is fucking pissed at me. Apparently 2 days of fumigation and running my oversized A/C at FULL PWR caused any remaining fleas to migrate into my neighbors apt. Now he has them.

Now my neighbor is going to drop fleabombs in his apt. The fleas will surely seek refuge in my place.

Sigh . . . now i have to drop more fleabombs. It would be nice to spend a few days in a "poison free" environment.

get some cedar blocks
put them in the corners and under furniture
cedar is a natural flea repellent

something like these
The Container Store > Cedar Blocks

you can also try some eucalyptus leaves... another natural flea repellent
put some dried leaves in bowls and such as decoration or something
or maybe get a eucalyptus plant or 2 for your apartment

heres a bunch of other suggestions that dont include poisoning yourself... :)

or a flame thrower :(

get some cedar blocks

something like these

Hmm ill look into the cedar thing. I know moths and other bugs also hate cedar. thx.

EDIT: The link you posted was for the container store. MY office is 3 blocks from their NYC store. Def going by after work...

Last edited:
you need an exterminator. they will put in pesticides that will kill the eggs (which is the most important part) and any new fleas will be killed.

cough up the dough to do it right. how big of a headache will you let this get to be?

part of the issue is that he is in an apartment

he could cough up the money for an exterminator and clear his place out... then the fleas will simply migrate back to his place when his neighbors do their apartments... cue the vicious cycle

unless the landlord of the building decides to up the big cash to get the whole damn building treated he is always going to have the risk of fleas migrating back into his place

although simple inexpensive shit like a few cedar blocks will make his place less appealing and they will go elsewhere

but the pesticides in the carpet and on the floor will kill everything there and kill most that come back. most exterminators have a guarantee that if they come back, they will service the house/apartment again.

simple bombs and bowls of water will not work on this.

but the pesticides in the carpet and on the floor will kill everything there and kill most that come back. most exterminators have a guarantee that if they come back, they will service the house/apartment again.

simple bombs and bowls of water will not work on this.

The raid bombs ive been using definately stick around for a few days. As E said, its unwise for me to pay an exterminator to blast a tiny manhattan apartment as the fleas will just come back.

Fleas hate cold - im running my AC full blast all day.
Fleas hate chems - im bombing and spraying as is my neighbor.

Its good i got on the ball with this in under a week. Havent seen a flea in 2 days. There are pry a few left, ill spray and bomb them till they are gone.

October 1st my lease ends. I was planning on moving.

That's one reson I love Alaska. No fleas, no ticks, no snakes, no scorpions, and the spiders we have are mostly non poisonous. Good luck with the genocide.

get some cedar blocks

something like these

Or you could try using ground up eucalyptus, and boil that shit for a lil while every few days... that way the vapor permeates every little corner of your place...

I srsly think it could work... Also, try using some of the left over water from the boiled eucalyptus and add it to your laundry when you clean bedsheets and stuff... That will help keep them off of you while you're sleeping.

Or you could try using ground up eucalyptus, and boil that shit for a lil while every few days... that way the vapor permeates every little corner of your place...

I srsly think it could work... Also, try using some of the left over water from the boiled eucalyptus and add it to your laundry when you clean bedsheets and stuff... That will help keep them off of you while you're sleeping.

Thats badass, im going to try this.

Back