WTF...Goddamn New Yorkers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Stole my fucking grill again. WTH is wrong with these people, the shit is 10 bucks from the Auto wreckers 15 mins down the road.

I'm going to start putting up security cameras on my shit.

It just pops out.

I made sure that bitch was in there too. I just did the front snub mount so I made sure they were in there tight. I know it didn't fall out and my outside temp senor is hanging, so they probably tried to rip the whole front bumper off.

People need to stop fucking with my shit.

I live in Jersey. I work in Jamaica, Queens, in a decent area too. I bet it's those kids from the school like 3 blocks away. Let me catch one of those little bastards, they'll learn a whole new meaning of "grill".

yeah and you the meaning of....NIGHT LOCK DOWN....

Nah, I'll just tie one of them to a pole or something.

this is the kind of shit that's gonna get me in trouble, so these motherfuckersneed to stop jacking my shit.

yea, the only 2 things that is even remotely aftermarket is the head unit and crappy intake.

That's why I don't get it.

I know I made sure mine were nice and tight and checked them a few times but some A4's had a tendency where the grilles become loose fall out. Mine never fell out, just stolen a few times.

Quoted post[/post]]
yea, the only 2 things that is even remotely aftermarket is the head unit and crappy intake.

That's why I don't get it.

I know I made sure mine were nice and tight and checked them a few times but some A4's had a tendency where the grilles become loose fall out. Mine never fell out, just stolen a few times.
That's it, you know what the solution is don't you?
SUPER GLUE that bitch in!!!

it's an idea...and I really thought about it. But I am going to want to take the bumper off at some point and they need to come out to access the bolts.

Quoted post[/post]]
it's an idea...and I really thought about it. But I am going to want to take the bumper off at some point and they need to come out to access the bolts.
Eh, just rig something in there so that it's a bitch to steal it, then take the superglue you thought of using and superglue the bastards tongue to a pole. :laugh:

put razor blades where they are most likely to stick their sticky fingers

My camera's at work.

It's not terrible, missing the driver side lower grill.

Fuckin theives!! :mad: That sucks man. I'm just waiting for the day some little shit tries to run off with my OEM lip cuz it's a very regular occurance out in my area. Damn bastards will get whats coming to them sooner or later.

Back