WTF google ads

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jimboburgess

Go fast, Go Cheap
heres an ad i saqw on honda tech

DIY Turbo Project?
Oil Line Kits, Turbo Fittings, LS/ VTAK, and More! tunertoys.zoovy.com

Ads by Google

Yes it says ls/vtak

Quoted post[/post]]
heres an ad i saqw on honda tech

DIY Turbo Project?
Oil Line Kits, Turbo Fittings, LS/ VTAK, and More! tunertoys.zoovy.com

Ads by Google

Yes it says ls/vtak

sponsors are sponsors i guess. i don't care how they spell anything as long as they pay the bills.

here's a sample ad i thought of for HT....

"RICE EATER....make a mustang go fast....take out the fat white girl in the passenger seat....."

Haha, that was just an example. i wouldn't care what the ad says as long as they pay....idiots...

google ads are key word targeted.

that sponsor is actually smart.

when an asshat mis-spells vtec as vtac, and they have a keyword set up for vtac, they get pulled and displayed.

Yea I heard it was always good to include misspelled words in ad campaigns... Too many people out there cannot spell

would you trust somebody to build you an ls/vtec turbo motor if they can't even spell "vtec"? it's only sitting there on the valve cover for god's sake

i do get the point.

it's like if i was posting the keywords for "Money" i would also include "munny", "mony", "monney"

it is smart. and yes, i would do it to.

i wouldn't take advice from some one who misspells vtec unless they are obviously using slang or "ghettoness" but that's a good idea then for google ads, those silly asstards.

Back