WTF happened in 2006??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
no seriously

:wtf2: :confused:

!!!!!!!! N S F W !!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 2006 wtf.jpg
    2006 wtf.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 190
probably when Clerks 2 came out.. .. they had the discussion if i remember correctly and i'm sure half of America didnt know what the hell it was so they googled it when they got home..

probably when Clerks 2 came out.. .. they had the discussion if i remember correctly and i'm sure half of America didnt know what the hell it was so they googled it when they got home..

thats what i thought.

i know they were talking about "ass to mouth" in clerks 2.... but that doesnt explain the significant jump in searches for "anal fisting"... if anything "ass to mouth" should have seen the jump when clerks 2 came out

lol, wtf did you actually look that up?
nah... saw it over on ehowa... thought id run it past you fine people :)

ahh.. i didnt even notice the blue line..

it didnt come out until the end of july though and there is a jump as soon as 2006 hit... and again that shoud jump the "ass to mouth" not the "anal fisting"

actually you can see a tiny blip about 1/2 way through 2006 on the "ass to mouth" line

Last edited:
lmao

I should have purchased stock in Anal Eaze

are they publicly traded?

maybe it was B...he was seeing if he could put a fist through the condoms he got from amazon....

just do a google search for "anal fisting" and search by date field.

i'm at work, so i can't

Awesome ! I want you on my team if we go on a game show.

I had guessed "That's when most of Pakistan went live on the internet"

E the reason for the jump is all the bi curious guys like you finally started to come out of the closet in 06.

Back