wtf happened to sean?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

He threatened me for something or other I said about his dad's clearly ficticious gun collection and something I said about Martine.

He threatened me for something or other I said about his dad's clearly ficticious gun collection and something I said about Martine.

wow, i havent seen her name in a long ass time.. wonder what she's up to :rolleyes:

I don't miss that assclown.

er not sean, but the loco.

didn't sean get into a fight with some dudes and broke his hand?

What was she banned for? Last I heard, her hood flew into her windshield while on the highway or something.

lol. You guys must have a small world.

But yeah Ji swore by the celica all trac. That's all I remember.

I've been here for a while and I missed all the drama because I never realized the Member Lounge section until I was already here for over a year lol... I just stuck to the EF section lol... fuck, I suck lol... :(

wait, didn't he say he was going to ireland or some shit for a job?

if we are still on the nick topic, may he donated to Bob's memorial. get the address from paypal, b.

Seriously where is Sean??? I am not here too much but damn I usually see posts by him all the time when I do.

On a side not Ji was always cool with me.

On another side note I think I am the only one who hasn't threatened Celerity well maybe besides a few Noob's.

<-- hasn't threanted celerity

unless you count the cosworth vs m challenge... lol

Back