wtf happened to sean?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The line to threaten me starts around the corner.

First off B nice convo freaking hilarious.

Next I am not trying to threadjack but where the fuck is Wil (civicious) I haven't seen him post lately and I haven't read about him blowing something up or something catching fire???? I know I am not here alot but I usually see him post. I maybe wrong and if so just let me know. Wil if you read this I hope you're alright buddy.

Oh and I am thinking about threatening Celerity... nah not really...

Wil's been busy with his band. they've been playing a lot of shows recently

<-----has never threatened Celerity, and also appreciates his sense of humor

Trinity was nice to me on HS. But in the chat forum she mentioned that she was going to have her boyfriend "kick your fucking ass" at some meet. I'm TheSutrix in our chats.

Then she went into the other window and sent me nice IMs. We were talking about relationships.

Anyway, my trip down memory lane was fun tonight. I used to IM People "Guess what car I got!" Now I don't even tell the people in my house what I'm driving. No one cares. They are vaguely aware of a different car in the driveway. I swear you could abandon a car in my yard and for 3 days no one would notice, and I'll just start ordering parts for it.

:bo: :bo:

Maybe I should abandon my car in your yard... might end up with a turbo on it for free. haha

Title came for that Peugeot ! YAY No more froggy surrender-wagon in the grass.

and omg Trinity was hating on me for showing off my goodies? That girl must have been drunk off her ass. I remember good talks with her.

<----has threatened Celerity.... That I'd give him my CRX for his small bike.

<----Has also played with his cute ass...

<----Has also played a little with Chris's ass...more fun if they can run.

<----Walters ass is to big...and well...the crack scared me away.

<----Also just chatted with Ji....and showed him this thread.

<----Want's to say thank you to Ji for his service, and he will be missed again...good luck and stay safe in Iraq.

Back