WTF, I got banned on HT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

Does anyone know "Luke" on honda tech? That cocksucker banned me, if anyone here knows his e-mail, AIM or maybe even home address left me know.

Ok, I know that is an IP address but I have no idea wtf to do with it. If anyone member feels like fucking with him, feel free to do so.

He's the same motherfucker who took away 3% points from me for arguing with him. He was trying to say that hunters should be shot, I said otherwise etc.

I agree^
and wow..
8 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
8 Members: New2TheCarScene, Think, pissedoffsol, swanny, VTECin5th, MadMaXXX, b204dr, brc80
:lol:
maybe alot of (other) people dislike HT?

fuck it... h-t went downhill anyway...

now that i have no parts to sell anymroe, i have no desire to go there anymore...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 26 2005, 11:32 AM

now that i have no parts to sell anymroe, i have no desire to go there anymore...
[post=560511]Quoted post[/post]​

H-T is turning into the next superhonda.

:ph34r:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 26 2005, 11:32 AM

[post=560511]Quoted post[/post]​

aint that the fucking TRUTH..only shit its good for is the mass ammounts of peeps that check the for sale ads. Other than that H-T BLOWS~

baahahhaa..That sucks swanny,....You got banned..lol....Big deal..That site sucks anyways,....
BUt damn..That guy does seems like an as*hole....

He was trying to say that hunters should be shot, I said otherwise etc

^^ i dont see nothing wrong with being a hunter...lol,..'whatadick' lol

Originally posted by formby@Sep 26 2005, 03:37 PM
i dont like your attitude estorvito :tisk: :tisk: :tisk: :ban: :ban: :wave: :wave:
[post=560576]Quoted post[/post]​

bahhahaa..mamao...Iwas being nice to swanny....wtf....You must be smoking again huh?...lol.....Thats stuff is good huh....I know I had some earlier...PHze yO!.lol

Naah..what I meant was that thats fucked up he got banned.... :p silly....

formby,Sep 26 2005, 03:37 PM]i dont like your attitude estorvito :tisk:  :tisk:  :tisk:  :ban:  :ban:  :wave:  :wave:
[post=560576]Quoted post[/post]​

'^^^^baHAHHA..IM still laughing at this....You silly mamao.....lol.. lol...^^^^
by the way mamao...do you have AIM..?

swanny....watchagottasayaboutthis..... <_<

Back