WTF.... I was just at Safeway and...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
They had pocket bikes forsale

WTF...... first pepboys now SAFEWAY

Talk about a fad

pocket bikes are now what dem little scooters use to be

Its funny you post this... I saw 3 pocketbikes riding around my neighborhood today! Some looked bigger than the usual pocketbikes though...

See, its the whole America, the Big and Beautiful Fad. First, they started out with the razor scooters, but then, kids relized that this would take work, so then they came out with electric assist razor scooters. Again, you still have to expend energy, people didn't buy them. Then, people jump on the pocket bikes. So fucking dumb.

I was at pepboys, they had a good 15 diffrent models to choose from. The biggest one they had was a shit load bigger then the old Honda Sprees. However, no matter what size you get, they all had 49cc engines in them.

The funny thing is, i'm debating purchasing an aprilia replica 50 or 125 for my first bike if I can find a deal on one... And that will be street legal... Just slow as piss... LOL

Originally posted by Jokerluv@Jul 5 2004, 08:59 AM
safeway is still around?

DAMN :huh:

the Safeway I go to is one of the largest meat sellers on the east coast

Safeway is one of the larger chain stores ranging from east coast to west coast

hmm.....ok thanks for that FYI - now my other question would be why is a grocery store selling pocket bikes??

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jul 6 2004, 12:34 PM
Is safeway the equivalent of publix in the south?? or walmart??

Yeah dude, they "Microsoft" the place in the Northwest

Milan, Safeways in the north are more abundant than Winn Dixie, Publix, etc combined. Like fuckin' Starbucks man...fuckin' Starbucks.

Back