wtf is E doing in florida?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol, time for people to do some searching. my lunch is over in 2 minutes and i cant find it that fast. E has explained the tazer incident twice.

You would have to have mental problems, being a grown-ass man wearing shorts that short.

ok here goes....

first off this was a 250,000 volt tazer... none of this cheese dick 50K shit the cop was using

saw one of the little shits that always use to hang around, and decided "hey im gunna hit him with the tazer LMAO"
went to tazer him in the nuts but the damn safety was on
so he got away free
later that day im in the car with one of my friends telling him about how i almost got the kid with the tazer
"yeah man, had the tazer on his nuts like this.... pulled the trigger.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
the fucking safety wasnt on this time
i dont know how long the tazer was on for, all i know is i took 250,000 volts to the junk
i doubled over in pain
somehow managed to open the door of the car
fell out onto the ground
still curled up in a ball
started puking

ive been kicked in the nuts before and i will say with no hesitation that getting kicked in the nuts feels like getting a BJ compared to a tazer

:)

actually i zapped myself in the hand with a 100k one yesterday at work lol
it was in a customers car in its holder
i grabbed it and ended up hitting the trigger.... zapped the shit out of my index and middle finger

Quoted post[/post]]
:)

actually i zapped myself in the hand with a 100k one yesterday at work lol
it was in a customers car in its holder
i grabbed it and ended up hitting the trigger.... zapped the shit out of my index and middle finger
what a dumbass, who would do that?..........oh wait.......i have done it more than once. i have found that having anything electronic around me while drinking is a bad idea. this includes tazers, breathalyzers (similar story to tucker max's sushi pants story), jumper cables (i didnt get shocked but i ruined some jumper cables), and anything that plugs in. name the appliance and its probably shocked me.

Back