WTF is this?? NEW PICS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i like the stock knob i may replace it with a GSR leather one, though.

i'm telling you man, check out the lude shifter, you will not be disappointed...

i got the head back on and torqued properly :) wanted to toss the t-belt on and check compression but couldnt cuz its not pouring.

119-1929_IMG.JPG

1/2 of the vac lines on the motor are going to be gone within a few weeks.

hellooooo obd1 conversion.

you guys are the ones who are retarded.

400 shipped. COMPLETE drop in obd1 conversion. obd1 cam/distributor, injectors, wiring etc etc clips in to the existing harness all the work done.

just needs a P06 ecu, chipped, and tuuuned with crome.

my god.

D15B8 intake (the little one)

It *supposedly* bolts to the EW head and its got the OBD1 sensors on it.

you guys are the ones who are retarded.

400 shipped. COMPLETE drop in obd1 conversion. obd1 cam/distributor, injectors, wiring etc etc clips in to the existing harness all the work done.

just needs a P06 ecu, chipped, and tuuuned with crome.

my god.
but WHY?!?!?!?1
for 400 bucks you can have a donor 86-87 integra 5 speed with the twin cam D16A1
and there's plenty of support for tuning with OBD0
and the D16A1 comes with an ecu swap anyway...

what do you gain with OBD1 conversion?

piece of mind.
what?
i don't understand...
my crx has been D16A1 swapped as a DD for 1-2 years now?
no problems what so ever...

is this a just cause you can issue?

Quoted post[/post]]
piece of mind.
what?
i don't understand...
my crx has been D16A1 swapped as a DD for 1-2 years now?
no problems what so ever...

is this a just cause you can issue?

its cuz i know the motor is good and fine, and the head has a good amount of work done to it as-is. its worth it to me to do this conversion and grab some extra HP from free tuning.

so why not tune with OBD0?

maybe i'm missing something here but $400 to convert an EW4 to OBD1 just seems not worth it to me when you can do the same sort of tuning with OBD0

are you planning to go boost?

because this is just bolt on and go. all the wiring and work has already been done. unbolt stock stuffs, bolt on obd1 stuffs, put in a baseline and tune.

almost back together! just need the IM gasket set to finish up. the compression was almost perfect across the board, since i checked it when i changed out for new NGK plugs.

cant wait until its done. gonna put 500 or so miles on it and torque it again.

if this weekend goes right, i should be buying that obd1 conversion. that will DEFINATELY free up some space in the engine bay :wink:

i also took some time to go over the suspension and frame bolts. everything was nice and tight! replaced/rerouted a few vac and coolant lines underneath. this is crucial for the obd1 conversion, so ill have to pull less later. unfortunately, i have to figure out how to pull the cam without removing the head again. im thinking of pulling the mounts and tipping the motor :)

need%20IM%20CRX.JPG

rad%20in%20CRX.JPG

you just unbolt everything and the cam pop's directly up...make sure you loosen all the tension on the valve springs first, before you start to loosen the cam holders...snapping a cam is easy to do. :wink:

Back