WTF? is this real or is it...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

i was looking at the site from that VTEC Cobra thread that got closed. check out the vid of the Subaru flame wars. why are they throwing a flame like that? is it from those stupid flamethrower kits?

Here's the link again

I know that on turbo cars with a lot of work done, if you use a standard BOV, the car will run retardedly rich when the BOV releases, thus causing unburnt fuel to escape into the exhaust line, which usually sparks a small flame at the muffler. However, that almost always only happens under HEAVY acceleration. I would say this is 100% rice.

oh ok. I wasnt sure about it becasue it looks somewhat real

damn i just looked at the Hyundai 2 engine vid. and as much as i hate to say it, that hyundai is sick, 630 hp, 10.9 on street tires. check it out

That clip of the flame wars is the gayest thing I've seen since "Gay went to Gay town". WTF would all those fruitbooties think that was cool?? It seems to me that it would be a little dangerous to have flames like that pretty close to the gas tank, am I right or....???

Originally posted by senate_9427@Apr 6 2005, 08:49 PM
oh ok. I wasnt sure about it becasue it looks somewhat real

damn i just looked at the Hyundai 2 engine vid. and as much as i hate to say it, that hyundai is sick, 630 hp, 10.9 on street tires. check it out
[post=483937]Quoted post[/post]​

He was in the ultimate street car challenge in sport compact car a few years back.

Did a burnout and the car spun on it's axis, winning him the "gross display of horsepower" category.

Originally posted by 2000Si@Apr 7 2005, 12:48 AM
He was in the ultimate street car challenge in sport compact car a few years back.

Did a burnout and the car spun on it's axis, winning him the "gross display of horsepower" category.
[post=484033]Quoted post[/post]​

And also sickest burnout.

Back