Wtf, Is This True?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jan 29 2003, 07:00 PM
OKay. To the kid who started this, :ufucktard: for even believing him. Anyone with half a brain can realize he is lieing at his ass and it makes you look beyond stupid for believing his shit. I am sure when he told you, you believed him. If you didnt, you wouldn't be asking us.

Come on, fully built motor with 150hp? :rolleyes: Better yet, a honda that is street driven and handles 15k revs without a sure way of knowing. Oh come on!! From about 13500 to 15000 it all sounds the same to me (i dont have great hearing due to IASCA and USAC comps).

We need a bullshit emoticon.. ::B U L L S H I T::

Hey budz.

How about you cut me some fucking slack?

I thought hondaswap.com was supposed to help people, not bring them down???

If you hear something new, you don't right away reject it. Like how to make your car faster, you always perk your ears up for that... and new technology and shit.

eat shit and die k?

dont mind him, it was just a good time to use a emticon. just put a smile on your face :angry: > :( > ;) > <_< > -_- > :mellow: > :) Just 40 post for suck a ridiculous lie, :fucktard: is going to come up. Your in Phyics right, go find out the speed the piston would be traviling at that speed. My guess it would be coming close to breaking the speed of sound. Dont think a hs or college boy can afford an engine like that for a dailly driver.

Originally posted by Silverchild79+Jan 29 2003, 10:01 PM-->
NOTFAST@ALL
@Jan 29 2003, 09:52 PM
I took the pistons out so I could rev way faster sounds dope yo. Yall should get down wit my crew 1/4 mile in like 19 sec

you should get down wit deez nuts!

:lol:

s3e2a60017231c.jpg

Back