WTF is up with the Weather???!?!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
conspiracy theories...whats your theory?

Ozone out of wack?

Greenhouse effect in mid throttle?

Little Green men with pink sunglasses?

CIA experiment gone awry?

Just all the latest news on the weather and the Earth in general...everything is way out of wack.....last year winter lasted into June....in CT at least...last night it snowed 3+ inches at my house...and it's almost already melted away by 10:00 am... :ph34r:

And this year all the tsunami's, earthquakes, excesive snow, droughts, rain that floods out almost intire states......and all the other shit that we at least get a chance to hear about on our news stations...

Somethings up......What's next? Hell freezing over?.......

What's your take on the subject....and keep it clean.... ;)

I dunno, I can't see how they can fuck with the weather that bad without us knowing. They would really have to block out the sun. Unless there setting off bombs in the ocean, there's isn't much they really can do. I'm not a scientist so I'm going by what I think is actually legible, although I could be wrong.

I also didn't believe Project Philadelphia, but my grandfather was in the Navy at the time it supposivly happened, he says it's true, I think he's a nutcase though, he also used to have full-sized pet Aliigators. He froze a fish while travelling, theres a bunch of things I just can't believe he did so I can't really believe him about PP either.

Just let the apocalypse take it's toll, shit happens, we're all gonna die someday anyway.

maybe god is mad at us and this is another sodom and gomorrah? :shrug2: and after watching some of the unsolved mystery shows they had something where a whole bunch of kids saw aliens and the aliens told them human's are hurting the earth. maybe earth is cleansing itself?

last week it rained

froze

snowed

melted

then last night it was actually thunderstorming. Yes thats right, a Tstorm in JANUARY.

I was confused.

Snowed in CT last night, then it is supposed to be near 60 tomorrow, WTF. I don't mind the snow, I hate the ice that has seen to come with almost every snow storm this year. This is the first year in 4 years I haven't had a 4x4 during the winter and it kind of sucks. Maybe I am just getting older but Civics don't cut it for me anymore. The 95 civic I am borrowing just sucks in the snow.

It's a baby El Nino year.... and weather patterns go in cycles. The big picture is much more than just a looking at things one year at a time, it's really decades and centuries in the making. Scientists analyze samples of ice cores taken at the Antartic Circle and even look at the rings of really old trees. Mankind's time on this planet is but a mere speck in the overall timeline.

I've been very happy with the weather in MA for many years. And of course, I'm so happy not to be living in SoCal. :)

Originally posted by Jeef@Jan 12 2005, 11:08 AM
Snowed in CT last night, then it is supposed to be near 60 tomorrow, WTF.
[post=444568]Quoted post[/post]​

Ever heard of the January thaw? It's an annual event in New England, just like Indian Summer. :p

fucking indians

lol

well, if you're into reading conspiracy theory type shit then search for planet X, or nibiru

interesting read, but a little far fethced...

about a supposed 12th planet that has a 3600 year orbit around the sun and its orbit brings it close to earth, and the gravitational forces fuck up the planet causing earthquakes and wacked weather... also said to be the cause for pole shifts... riiiggghhhtttt...

about a supposed 12th planet that has a 3600 year orbit around the sun and its orbit brings it close to earth, and the gravitational forces fuck up the planet causing earthquakes and wacked weather... also said to be the cause for pole shifts... riiiggghhhtttt...

that actually could be true.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 12 2005, 11:19 AM
it supposed to be like 70 degrees tommorow.
[post=444578]Quoted post[/post]​

it was 70 almost all last week in NC. its starting to return to "normal" now(getting colder).

historically, the period of 1800-2000 was the calmest the earth has ever been. It's just a cycle. its going to start going back to some crap ever-changing weather. evertyhing is a cycle.

In Chicago we had lightning and thunder on New Years Day. :p

And just this morning, January 12th, I drove to work in an all out heavy thunderstorm. Torrential rain, thunder and lightning, and heavy fog. The rain was so heavy people were pulling over on the highway. :blink:

I drove to work in a light rain, with idiots packing up the I278 and the Belt Parkway.

About a month ago, we had a thunder-snow-storm. Strangest thing. Never seen lightning while it's snowing before.

I dunno, things are definitely looking weird.

Originally posted by DarkHand@Jan 12 2005, 10:43 AM
In Chicago we had lightning and thunder on New Years Day. :p

And just this morning, January 12th, I drove to work in an all out heavy thunderstorm. Torrential rain, thunder and lightning, and heavy fog. The rain was so heavy people were pulling over on the highway. :blink:
[post=444583]Quoted post[/post]​

Update: Now everyone in the office can smell ozone from all the heavy lightning we had... No lightning all winter makes it that more noticible. :)

Back