WTF is up with the Weather???!?!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

guy do so real reading on the melting of the ice cap and changing ocean currents. the ocean is what controls all weather patterns.

its like 65 here in VA and really nice. had the windows rolled down on my way home from work. supposed to drop down into the lower 40s this friday and stay that way for awhile. this weather IS in deed strange, but i am enjoying this nice weather we are having. :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 12 2005, 12:13 PM
http://www.crystalinks.com/nibiru.html
[post=444601]Quoted post[/post]​

i feel sorry for anyone who believes this shit. he takes things that have no correlation at all and tries to make it seem like it relates.

key example :
Planet 'X' - when you drawn horizontal lines across the top and bottm of the 'X' you have the hourglass. When the upper portion descends into the lower portion - it creates the Star of David - or Merkabah - rotation and spin - frequency. 'X' also is the Roman numeral 10=1+0=1=New Beginnings.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 12 2005, 04:16 PM
and what controls the oceans (tides)?? the moon and its gravitational pull.

try again.
[post=444705]Quoted post[/post]​

tides are a different then the actual current. tides are just where the water is being pulled from the moons gravity. current is the actual water flow. the moon may pull the water but the current remains unchanged.

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Jan 12 2005, 03:23 PM
its like 65 here in VA and really nice. had the windows rolled down on my way home from work. supposed to drop down into the lower 40s this friday and stay that way for awhile. this weather IS in deed strange, but i am enjoying this nice weather we are having. :)
[post=444707]Quoted post[/post]​

It's 60 right now. High for Sunday, 15. :blink:

Craziness I tells ya!

It's supposed to be 14 below 0 here in Spokane tonight and the high for tomotrrow is 1. It was like, 40 and sunny a week and a half ago.

FundaMENTAL Christian Quack theory: God is cleansing the earth of sinners. Repent you evil doers of iniquity!!

Area 51 theory: E.T. notices that the planet's off its rotational axis a couple of degrees and steps in to solve the problem before it becomes catastrophic

Anti-America theory: We hate all Muslims so we set off an undersea nuke. First we got all our guys off any naval bases that may be affected.

Anti-California theory: that'll teach you fuckers to secede

Anti-planet theory: we have God giving dominion over the earth. We can screw it up if we want to

It Tstormed here last night for a few hours, then I walked outside this morning... it was 55. Felt like spring.

I was in a great mood all day, too bad it's supposed to get down to -22 with the windchill.

Originally posted by ahedau@Jan 12 2005, 09:44 PM
[post=444861]Quoted post[/post]​

haha :lol:

some how "The Day After Tomorrow" rings a bell

Originally posted by ahedau@Jan 12 2005, 09:44 PM
FundaMENTAL Christian Quack theory: God is cleansing the earth of sinners. Repent you evil doers of iniquity!!

Area 51 theory: E.T. notices that the planet's off its rotational axis a couple of degrees and steps in to solve the problem before it becomes catastrophic

Anti-America theory: We hate all Muslims so we set off an undersea nuke. First we got all our guys off any naval bases that may be affected.

Anti-planet theory: we have God giving dominion over the earth. We can screw it up if we want to
[post=444861]Quoted post[/post]​

best post of the day

somethings up.....

this might be a warm winter...there was a report somewhere that 2 bears in some zoo....one woke up 2 months early...and the other one never went into hibernation.....

strange weather everywhere.....

I might actually get a chance to rebuild the roof on the garage in a few days...if it keep being warm like it is now....currently...I'm playing around with different concretes...going to make a garage floor....and a wall in the basement....hehe

hig of 70 today in Morgantown, WV. WTF!?! its supposed to be snowing this time of year here. tomorrow is supposed to be like 40 though :blink: and snow by next week.

:blink: like two weeks ago it was snowing here at like 2 in the morning, and it was also thundering and lighting'ing.......at the same time :blink: , It was kinda weird. It went up to 67 today, and tommorows high for here: 30.
odd.

a couple days ago here in Denver, it was snowing almost blizzard like in the morning and had all the snow melted off the streets and sidewalks by 11:00. then the sun was out today, and by 3:00 this afternoon it was still sunny, but cold as fuck.

EDIT: like they say around here, "if you don't like Colorado's weather, wait 5 minutes." i guess it's always screwy around here.

Back