WTF is up with the Weather???!?!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Friday, Jan 14th, 03:30 in the morning......

I'm at work in CT, and we are opening the doors in the hanger to cool the place down...it's like almost 63 degree's....OUTSIDE.....

I'm almost about to cut the pants to make shorts...and just sport a normal t-shirt.....WTF....and the humidity feels sooooo good....all the snow mounds are litterally smokeing from all the heat...they are steaming...and if it staays like this today...then FAWK if I'm going to bed....there might be a BBQ at my house tonight... :) and I have friday night off...so it's either mohegan sun or poker night at the house...

OMFG
its 65 degrees out right now, 5:30 in the fuckin morning, what does the earth think it is summer. This is retarded it's NEVER 65 at 5:30 in the morning in January.

I mean even when I lived in Costa Rica it would drop below 65 degrees at this time.

I think mother nature went on strike..... :ph34r:

IT was nice and warm this morning...then it rained all day...and now it's friggen snowing again outside... :ph34r:

and the garage is leaking :(

thats just not right, summer weather to spring to winter, tommorrow the leaves will grow back and fall off later in the day.

if your roof is leaking just get a good tarp and tar it down then when your ready to reroof it lust pull up the tarp

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jan 14 2005, 02:13 PM
if your roof is leaking just get a good tarp and tar it down then when your ready to reroof it lust pull up the tarp
[post=445699]Quoted post[/post]​

there's nothing in the garage that can get too damaged, plus I got a notice from my insurance company to replace the garages roof with in 60 days or they won't cover it...so I just had them exclude the garage for now...but I got the small parts list rolling and already got some of the stuff to do the roof...it will cost me about $200 for 500+ shingals...and about 200 bucks for the sheathing plywood, and 26 for the tar felt paper.....now I'm just waiting for a buddy with a truck or a few buddies to go with me to lowes to get the supplies...

and I also got to go get a gas furnace, and get rid of the 70 year old pumper oil furnace in the basement...but...if this weather gets warmer...then I might drop the heater project....but I'll prolly do it anyways...it will be nice to have a nice new safer furnace installed in the house...it will lower some bills and increase the value of the house...and also give me a lot of room in the basement.....and I already baught more than half of the pipes and fittings to install it, and next is to go pick up or have the furnace delivered...and buy some huge pipe wrenches :ph34r:

bears are waking up......and I hear the geese flying back north.....could this be a short winter?

Seeing the west coast and the mid-west going thru all that stupidly crazy weather...I'm wondering whats in store for the east coast?

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Jan 12 2005, 07:57 PM
It's a baby El Nino year

do you mean small effect due to an El nino year, because El Nino means "the little baby"
[post=444816]Quoted post[/post]​

The weatherman referred to this as a "baby El Nino" year. Maybe it's because the effects are not as severe as in other El Nino years.

Snowed in Hawaii yesterday. Snowed last week in the United Arab Emirates for the first time, in their mountains.

Here's a great site: www.earthweek.com and also check out their list of links for other global sites. There is a great site that maps out earthquake activity all over the world. So more information to feed your collective paranoia. :lol:

Back