wtf is up with the weather.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn sounds like the weather is all fucked up every where.

yea...we are having all these tornado watches in georgia...wtf...lol

I cant believe this weather... I was driving around with the wife yesterday saying "THIS IS FUCKING DISGUSTING!!"

Its JANUARY FOR CHRISTS SAKE!! I'm debating starting my addition on my house now because I'm not sure if the ground is going to have a hard freeze this year!

And they are saying possibly snow showers on wed, then 50's again next weekend!!!

looks clear till the 14th to me...

AccuWeather.com - Bristol, CT - 15 Day Weather Forecast - Local Weather Forecasts

but look ahead at to to 20th, and our cold front is coming in hard.

Saturday Night, Jan 20
31.gif

Low: 8 °F RealFeel®: -8 °F
Patchy clouds and very cold

Trees are budding in New Haven, and my step mothers flowers are starting to come up. Also some of the plants at my house are starting to poke up.

As long as I don't have to mow my fucking yard again it's a good winter. My snow blower is rusting though.

I need to spend less time cutting the lawn and more time cutting my landlord.

But hey - Not my problem anymore !! MUAHAHAHAH

you need an emo lawn...

haha

Well, asshole, you got your wish... at least here.

It rained for like 4 days, then it froze over night. I woke up, went outside and was greeted by a soft thin white layer of this white shit.

oh and black ice... everywhere.

Far too warm in Chicago too. I was celebrating New Years outside in a T-Shirt. And I wasn't dying of hypothermia because of it.

Definitely a first for me. :confused:

Looks like things are going back to normal though, 31 right now, and expected high temps are in the teens and 20's next week.

Last edited:
you want cold move to oklahoma........ ok so its not really that cold just like 45 degrees, but im a wuss about the cold, i love 100+ weather!

45 degrees im praying for that here.
Its 36 outside at 4:00PM and thats the warmest we have been today.

wtf.. warm and POURING today... Tomorrow = high of 39... Next weekend = 50's... I never should have put the plow on the lawnmower! lol A guy I know is pissed because he bought a plow to make some extra cash this winter... And if it doesn't snow soon... he'll be selling his truck and plow.. lol

sucks for me, fl never even had a cool streak for more than a few days. its back in the 80s every fukin day NO HEAT RELIEF.

I think our unusually warm weather and global warming are connected... My bet...over the next two or three decades, we will see a trend of just more frequent warm spells and less frequent cold snaps... its fuckin nice! horray for no snow for my car to deal with:)

I think our unusually warm weather and global warming are connected... My bet...over the next two or three decades, we will see a trend of just more frequent warm spells and less frequent cold snaps... its fuckin nice! horray for no snow for my car to deal with:)
:werd:

2 days ago it was 60 and sunny. and today theres like 1" of snow. and they are predicting 60's again by the weekend. wtf?

Dude its fucked up all over the place. Theres about 6" of snow on the ground and its pretty warm out.

Back