wtf is up with the weather.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yup.. pretty cool shit.. i tried telling all my friends that those huge wind turbines they're putting allover the US arent actually for electricity, but to cool the earth down to stop global warming.. no one believed me..

yup.. pretty cool shit.. i tried telling all my friends that those huge wind turbines they're putting allover the US arent actually for electricity, but to cool the earth down to stop global warming.. no one believed me..

Actually, since you can't get energy for free, the energy pulled out of the wind (which originally comes from the sun) decreases the overall amount of energy absorbed by the planet. So those wind turbines really are helping cool down the planet! :D

I WANT SOME FUCKING SNOW AND ICE!!!!!!!!

the goddamn lake should be frozen by now... and the bay SHOULD have 3 feet of ice. I want to ice race.. :(

I WANT SOME FUCKING SNOW AND ICE!!!!!!!!

the goddamn lake should be frozen by now... and the bay SHOULD have 3 feet of ice. I want to ice race.. :(

I said to a coworker this morning "Hey... Wanna go Ice Fishing this weekend?" He was like HELL YEAH! So I replied with "I would, but the auger sank... " lol

Talk aboiut crazy weather. We are having fucking Hurricane like weather in WASHINGTON.

60-80MPH winds, and tons of rain. Like I was outside for 2 minutes, and I was soked to the bone. I have a 15 walk ahead of me from my library to old main. Not too excited. I feel like a kite out there.

It snowed tonight while i was on a date... but only for, literally, 5 minutes. No more, no less.

I said to a coworker this morning "Hey... Wanna go Ice Fishing this weekend?" He was like HELL YEAH! So I replied with "I would, but the auger sank... " lol

I want to go ice fishing so bad, i havent been in years. Good times in that shantee... nothing but beer and weed.... and some fishing tossed in.

It's semi-snowing hailing now here. I'm not too happy. Working in this blows.

Nothing... clear blue skies and pretty much no clouds. Weather.com says its 20, more like 35, i think they measure the temp from down by the lake.. Ooooo it also says flurries tonight and tomorrow through monday. Too bad i've seen the weather channel make predictions like that all winter long so far... and nothing.

Back