WTF is with the weather?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

:wtf: it's 63 degrees right now and tomorrow the high is 36 and we are supposed to get snow starting at 6am- thought i was going to get to work on the civic more this weekend, but this shit will def. prevent that- dammit :thumbsdown:

more snow????? fuck :(
im getting pretty sick of this shit
oh well i guess ill get to see how the insight is in the snow :shrug2:

:angry: spring is the worst. it's just one big tease...warmcoldwarmcoldwarmcold i hate it.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 15 2004, 03:11 PM
oh well i guess ill get to see how the insight is in the snow :shrug2:

::pictures the scene where Homer drives an electric car through a pond causing sizzling fish to float to the surface::

they are saying 12 inches of snow for central mass... that sucks if i have to change my fucking tires.

aww fuck it, i only drive to and from work during the week. im sure ill survive with the yokos on the front.

Originally posted by complicity@Mar 15 2004, 04:28 PM
:angry: spring is the worst. it's just one big tease...warmcoldwarmcoldwarmcold i hate it.

It's not officially spring for about a week... I'm ready. Shovels, snowblower, gloves, boots and lots of food in the fridge. I'd much rather be in Florida this week. Races at the Sebring racetrack this weekend. :(

Back