WTF is wrong with Cali?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/08/12/...call/index.html

Schwarzenegger, Democratic Lt. Gov. Cruz Bustamante and Bill Simon -- who lost to Davis eight months ago in the general election -- will be on the ballot alongside Hustler magazine publisher Larry Flynt, former child actor Gary Coleman, independent candidate and columnist Arianna Huffington, and former baseball commissioner Peter Ueberroth, among others. (Gallery: The recall and candidates)

shouldnt there be like a height requirement or something to be governor?

Gary Coleman now?

LARRY FLYNT?

Christ almighty

I'm glad I dont live out there!

none of those fucktards will get elected.. you're right it is fucking lame, i know everyone is laughing at us. but, i wouldn't say its effecting quality of life here, i love cali.

how is quality of life at 38 BILLION in the hole?

God your gov. is a fktard. He takes a state that was in the Black by millions and absolutely demolishes it to a deficit that will take years upon years to get out of. And to top it off has these dumb fks enter in running for gov.

There are something like 232 people vying for that position.

its enron's fault...and the stupid judge that decided californians are only entitled to a SMALL FRACTION of the money that the energy people ripped from us. governor davis is the one who fought to get that money back...and the one who smelled a rat when the "energy crisis" began. its fucking enron man....and the damn energy suppliers from out-of-state that decided to charge us 10 TIMES the regular rate per megawatt!!

and there is the PUC (public util. commission) which held meetings behind closed doors before all this crisis began. ALL of their meetings are supposed to be OPEN TO THE MEDIA. what do u think they were hiding from us???!

i havent gotten a chance to really read everything but i just had to say that there really aint much wrong with Schwarzenegger only due to the fact that he was very involved back in the Reagan Administration and has been folowwing politics since he was first lifting weights...

yeah ok he talks like a fuckin retard but he just MIGHT get elected... dont count anyone out.

but yes im very sad to hear that gary coleman is running... fuckin tag-alongs... oh and didnt larry flynt already run for some type of office before????

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Aug 12 2003, 10:50 AM
its enron's fault...and the stupid judge that decided californians are only entitled to a SMALL FRACTION of the money that the energy people ripped from us. governor davis is the one who fought to get that money back...and the one who smelled a rat when the "energy crisis" began. its fucking enron man....and the damn energy suppliers from out-of-state that decided to charge us 10 TIMES the regular rate per megawatt!!

and there is the PUC (public util. commission) which held meetings behind closed doors before all this crisis began. ALL of their meetings are supposed to be OPEN TO THE MEDIA. what do u think they were hiding from us???!

and im sorry i disagree about it being Enron's fault...

and as for Gray Davis... that guy is a fuckin jackass who licks balls for a living... he's taken so many kick backs its not even funny... he was never doing anything right for california... he did what was right for his pocket...

jesse ventura is leading minnesota, he even visited the bunny ranch...hell yeah

I think it's all a fucking joke, nothing really more to add. Can't wait to see the outcome.

Milan

Originally posted by B16@Aug 12 2003, 12:05 PM
none of those fucktards will get elected.. you're right it is fucking lame, i know everyone is laughing at us. but, i wouldn't say its effecting quality of life here, i love cali.

ur insane, not that I'd vote for him if I was from there. But to say Arnold isn't the front runner would be just plain ig'nint. Ventura won and he's not even half as big as "awnolt"

If you think California is a bad state.... try being stationed in Utah... home of the mormon drivers... all the time I've lived in Cali I've never seen a accident... (19 years) since being in Utah for 2 years now I have seen about 10 accidents... Utah is full of :ufucktard:

where did u live in cali??? i see accidents ALL the time. And if i dont see them, just listen to the radio during rush hour, there is always ATLEAST one holding up traffic.

Originally posted by paragus@Aug 12 2003, 06:11 PM
where did u live in cali??? i see accidents ALL the time. And if i dont see them, just listen to the radio during rush hour, there is always ATLEAST one holding up traffic.

i think i see an accident in cali every day, lol
there are 5x more people than there should be in this state, fwy's are too crowded.

Originally posted by B16@Aug 12 2003, 10:54 PM
i think i see an accident in cali every day, lol
there are 5x more people than there should be in this state, fwy's are too crowded.

You think its bad in Cali, it takes me 2 hours to drive 30 minutes to commute to my DC job. It's fucking ridiculous.

i think socal is the friggin traffic accident capital of the world. i swear not a minute goes by in a day when there isnt an accident on a local freeway.

Back