WTF is wrong with Cali?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Aug 12 2003, 11:16 PM
i think socal is the friggin traffic accident capital of the world. i swear not a minute goes by in a day when there isnt an accident on a local freeway.

oh yeah... be it the 405 [conveniently nicknamed the parking lot], or the 5, or the 101, 134, 10, 605, what ever freeway in so cal it is... IT SUCKS!!!

sounds like houston, land of immigrant drivers who got their DL yesterday and are on i-10 doing 110 in an old pos toyota minivan. (seriously, i hate houston is SUX!)

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Aug 13 2003, 01:11 PM-->
rixXxceboy
@Aug 12 2003, 11:16 PM
i think socal is the friggin traffic accident capital of the world. i swear not a minute goes by in a day when there isnt an accident on a local freeway.

oh yeah... be it the 405 [conveniently nicknamed the parking lot], or the 5, or the 101, 134, 10, 605, what ever freeway in so cal it is... IT SUCKS!!!

Yeah, being on the 101 is kinda like being on heroin... Nothing gets done and you get nowhere fast.........

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Aug 12 2003, 01:50 PM
its enron's fault...and the stupid judge that decided californians are only entitled to a SMALL FRACTION of the money that the energy people ripped from us. governor davis is the one who fought to get that money back...and the one who smelled a rat when the "energy crisis" began. its fucking enron man....and the damn energy suppliers from out-of-state that decided to charge us 10 TIMES the regular rate per megawatt!!

and there is the PUC (public util. commission) which held meetings behind closed doors before all this crisis began. ALL of their meetings are supposed to be OPEN TO THE MEDIA. what do u think they were hiding from us???!

Grey Davis or whatever his name is ....is a fucking cocksucker.

First off, he voted a few years back AGAINST legislation that would have allowed illegal mexicans to drive in this state.

NOW that he is in danger of loosing his job, this dumb fuck makes it LEGAL for these fucking illegal immigrants to drive all over town.....and 99.9% of them have no insurance....

and the only reason he did that was in hopes of getting votes from California's large mexican population.

FUCK DAVIS.

FUCKING SELLOUT ASS BITCH.

:lol: Wait let me get this straight your saying that is LEGAL for ILEGAL immigrants to drive in cali? Isnt it ILLEGAL for them to even be here?

Originally posted by ventolin5@Aug 15 2003, 09:51 PM
:lol: Wait let me get this straight your saying that is LEGAL for ILEGAL immigrants to drive in cali? Isnt it ILLEGAL for them to even be here?

Yup.

And now they want to hold off the recall election because some liberals are bitching about the polling places not having enough bi-lingual people working there.

There's so much crap here for voting.

Like if the conservatives vote higher than liberals in SF, they just throw the ballot boxes in the bay (yes this happened during the 2000 election).
Now the are just stalling the inevitable for grey doofus to be recalled.

Vote Tom McClintock :) Don't raise taxes.

cj_25167.jpg

I heard there is an actual law that while he is running for govenor none of his movies can be played on TV due to extensive violense.

Maybe just a rumor.... but i wouldn't be surprised.

Back